Blaine High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+246 Students
- C-89 Students
- A+82 Students
- B-72 Students
- B68 Students
- B52 Students
- A-52 Students
- B-48 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Blaine High School Reviews
Review Blaine High School
Blaine High School is the third largest school in the state of Minnesota, but the BEST school for students. BHS is filled with wonderful teachers that push students to the next level of academic prepareness for colleges and universities. There is no high school I would rather be apart of than BHS! The generous variety of sports and clubs present at BHS creates a great environment for people to bond and make life long friends. I will always remember BHS and I will always be proud to call myself a Bengal!
Blaine highschool offers the capability to accel in mathematics and the sciences with their C.E.M.S program (Center for engineering, mathematics, and science). Problems with teachers come when in junior and senior year, the English department tends to have very opinionated liberal teachers who teach about society with the tendency to teach in orientation to their beliefs while they state that they won't necessarily state their opinions. But blaine high school is great they offer a wide diversity of people student wise, most of the teachers want your student to succeed and will help you achieve success if you are willing to put in the effort. They offer programs that are college level courses and will gradually progress you to classes with less and less teacher support in preparation for college. A wide selection of clubs and sports are offered at blaine. The population size student wise is fairly large (30-40 students).
I enjoyed my times at Blain High School, I had a great friend group, enjoyed classes and teachers as well! I participated in the volleyball program for 4 years and enjoyed the competition! Blaine has a very inviting atmosphere and faculty that genuinely cares about their students.