Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Blackville-Hilda High School is a public school located in Blackville, SC. It has 174 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Blackville-Hilda High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A52 Students
- B-38 Students
- B36 Students
- C+34 Students
- B28 Students
- C+26 Students
- B25 Students
- A24 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Blackville-Hilda High School
- C-Denmark-Olar High School
- Denmark-Olar School District, SC
- 70 reviews
- C+Barnwell High School
- Barnwell School District, SC
- 120 reviews
- BBamberg-Ehrhardt High School
- Bamberg School District, SC
- 78 reviews
- B-Williston-Elko High School
- Williston School District, SC
- 66 reviews
Blackville-Hilda High School Reviews
What do I like about Blackville- Hilda High? I love everything about my school from the student body, to the teachers, and the administration. They have done a great job over the past 4 years preparing me for college and the real world. The only thing I would change about my school is the population and the size if I could I would make it much bigger.
The things I like about my old high school is how the teachers pushed us to do our best. When it was time for testing, we were very prepared and ready. I would change how they don’t push to improve things. Like the electives should be things like financial literacy instead of art, etc
My experience at Blackville-Hilda High was very interesting. There are many activities you can participate during your high school experience. Whether you're a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior, you will no doubt have the time of your life here. You will make new friends and create bonds that will last a lifetime.