Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Blackstone Millville Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Blackstone, MA. It has 439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Blackstone Millville Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A63 Students
- B42 Students
- C+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- C+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
- A22 Students
- B-22 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Blackstone Millville Regional High School
- B+Grafton High School
- Grafton Public Schools, MA
- 85 reviews
- B+Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- Hopedale Public Schools, MA
- 53 reviews
- BDouglas High School
- Douglas Public Schools, MA
- 77 reviews
- BNorthbridge High School
- Northbridge Public Schools, MA
- 108 reviews
Blackstone Millville Regional High School Reviews
Going here was an experience I suppose. It's not all that great... No diversity, terrible food, and many teachers who just don't like to teach their kids. Rather have them do it all on their own. The school spirit there is barely there, and its a pretty old building. They do what they can to make the school technologically advanced, but it usually ends in lots of loss of money and no positive outcome. The seniors don't have a lot of privileges, and the class of 2019 absolutely proved it. Overall, this school is just average for a little town in Massachusetts... But looking at it from a distance, many improvements can be made.
Overall, I genuinely enjoyed my time at BMR High School. I enjoyed the students and staff and I made memories that will stick with me for the rest of my life. I may not agree with all the choices that the administration has put on the students and teachers but I still have had a lot of fun. The building itself is outdated and really could stand to be renovated but that´s funding the town doesn´t have.
It's a all around good school, sports lack leadership though, it's has good teachers, that are concerned about your education. The school is good condition and the grounds are maintained well. They care about our safety there, never felt unsafe going to school. They have great music programs as well, very kind and encourage us to reach our goals in music. Also have above classes for the kids that exceed faster than average, also have classes for the ones who struggle in school. It's a school that cares for all students no matter how big or small someone's goals, dreams,or ability is, their there for students.