Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Bismarck High School is an above average, public school located in Bismarck, AR. It has 305 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Bismarck High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-108 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-43 Students
- B43 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-38 Students
- B29 Students
- C+29 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Bismarck High School
- C+Cutter-Morning Star High School
- Cutter-Morning Star School School District, AR
- 38 reviews
- B+Lake Hamilton High School
- Lake Hamilton School District, AR
- 254 reviews
- C+Ouachita High School
- Ouachita School District, AR
- 13 reviews
- B-Arkadelphia High School
- Arkadelphia School District, AR
- 144 reviews
Bismarck High School Reviews
I have been at Bismarck all my life. Bismarck has always been great. Bismarck is and always will be my home. The teachers at Bismarck go above and beyond for their students. The teachers believe in every student every day. Each faculty member is important and give it their all to make each student feel special. But the best thing of all that Bismarck represents is Community and Support. Every game day, at our field the home side is packed. We have lion pride that last forever. We also have community service clubs such as FCCLA, FBLA, and FFA. These clubs go above and beyond to help our community and even helps national projects make a difference. And last but definitely not least, the best show band of Hot Spring County. Our band directors always come up with the best music and choreography to keep the crowd entertained for half time.
I have been attending Bismarck High School since 5th grade. We have always been known as A school meaning our ACT are some of the top scores in the state of Arkansas. With us being a 3a school, you get lots of one on one time with your teachers and other facility members. The teachers genuinely care, and they give us work at a college level. I believe this plays a big role in preparing our students for the college level that we need to be at. We offer several sports. Every sport is always supportive and helpful to the community. For example, basketball supports football games and cross country and they support us as we play our games. The people here are kind and caring. We rarely ever have fought at our school. Everyone is supportive and kind. This school is all around a good one.
I love Bismarck! I know I received a great education there and that I am well prepared for college. The teachers are kind, encouraging, and good at what they do. Bismarck has such beautiful campus, not just physically but in the hearts of all the people who work and attend there. I am so blessed to say I am a Bismarck graduate.