Bishop Verot Catholic High School Reviews

Filters Applied:
I love Bishop Verot High School because it taught me how to be a leader and a team player. Bishop Verot is more than a school it is my home and family.
I loved the family-like culture and interactive teachers. At Verot, I felt that all the faculty cared about the success and well-being of their students at all times.
The teachers are all excellent and focused and helping each student succeed. The learning tools are electronic and modern which prepares students for both in person and on-line learning. The facilities are excellent and well maintained. The caliber of students at Bishop Verot is a step above the norm which makes learning a priority. This school does a great job preparing students for college and facilitating their applications. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to explore my faith and grow as a person in a safe environment.
Start Your Review of Bishop Verot Catholic High School
The faculty and staff really take time to prepare each student for college and for their professional career.
It’s just amazing because the school is really just one big family because not a lot of people go to Verot
I enjoyed it great school, academically challenging, great sports, good atmosphere. Teachers are loving and put kids first.
It had a welcoming environment that goes above and beyond what most schools do. They put time and effort into making sure every student feels safe, feels wanted, and most importantly feel like home.
The teachers are exceptional. The school offers several AP classes. It prepares you for college. I find the school environment to be very healthy. Students and teachers are friendly and open.
I love my school because it is small, so you really get to know everyone on campus. Verot is a great place to fit in a feel like a family. We are big on school spirit and are very close. I can’t imagine living my high school experience anywhere else.
I love this school with all of my heart! I will forever be a viking. The teachers there are wonderful and caring and really helped me grow as an individual. I learned so much and it really prepared me for college. I couldn't have succeeded like I did without them.
Bishop Verot has been amazing. I came from a public school so i was worried about fitting in and be able to complete the work. After my first year things got easier for me and I now have a gpa of over 4.25. I got accepted to 8 out of the 9 colleges i applied to and 7 out of the 8 offered scholarships. Teachers really care about the students, sports are great and almost every fits in and gets along.
Small school with a very realistic, college prep program! The curriculum, athletic participation and daily schedule has, I feel prepared me to enter college and be successful after I arrive.
Outstanding school. Very pleased with the administration and faculty at the school. The teachers, administrators, and faculty truly care for the students. Couldn’t be happier. My son is very happy to be a student at BVHS.
Excellent school. Excellent education. Highly recommend for anyone looking to send their son or daughter to get a well-rounded education.
I transferred to Bishop Verot in the middle of my sophomore year. It was a little tough to catch up because they were a little more advanced in what they were teaching compared to my other highschool. However my teachers really cared about me and were concerned and wanted me to be my best so they really helped me with tutoring and after school help. I volunteer a lot and am in a ton of leadership positions so I think it’s great how the admin allow a lot of kids to have different leadership opportunities. Everyone gets along for the most part and I don’t really think there’s anything that needs to be approved. I love my school.
This is my last year at Verot and I am so glad I attened this HS. The staff is amazing and have helped me so much to become the honor student I am today. The teachers take time to sit with you one on one when having difficulties in a subject. I will always remember my time here at Verot.
GO VIKINGS !
Bishop Verot is dedicated to academic excellence while encouraging community outreach, service, and spiritual growth. Personal growth and achievement is supported through sports activities, creative endeavors, and community service. As an Apple school, technology is an integral part of every learning and peer collaboration. The teachers, staff, and administrators are dedicated to student success, safety, and preparation for future success in college and life experiences. Bishop Verot is an excellent school!
Start Your Review of Bishop Verot Catholic High School
Excellent teachers, especially within the Math and Fine Arts Departments. Teachers really help prepare you for college and curriculum is challenging but also very educational. The school counselors are very kind and helpful; good with helping change courses, look at colleges and search for colleges. Food is expensive but very diverse in options and tasty. Theatre and choir kids are the most loving and accepting in the whole school. I’m going to miss this school a lot next year. Peace out, Verot! :)
Bishop Verot High is a great school that will help you become a well rounded individual. They offer some many cutting edge programs and clubs that you will never feel left out. The technology used by the school also helps set them apart from most others.
I like the quality of the education. I like the innovative learning - using technology through the iPads and not carrying books this is the way of the future. The support of the staff and the teachers is amazing.