COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The COVID-19 global pandemic has created an unprecedented time in education and as we navigate the 2020-21 school year, Bishop Montgomery remains committed to providing an exceptional education rooted in faith formation, academic excellence, and social development. Whether on campus or online, supporting and nurturing our students' growth, development, and well-being remains our primary focus. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At Bishop Montgomery High School, students have access to advanced facilities, technology and coursework that will prepare them for a lifetime of achievement. Bishop Montgomery students have access to a robust curriculum of advanced courses, championship-winning athletics programs, a stellar fine arts program and numerous activities and clubs. Students also gain real-world learning experience through the school's innovative STEAM program, where students participate in hands-on laboratory experiments, take Project Lead the Way engineering courses and pursue job shadow opportunities in fields such as architecture, engineering and sports medicine. The school also offers students incredible technological amenities including the innovative 1:1 Google Chromebook program, a partnership with Google and an advanced Anatomage Table - a device used at medical schools around the world.
Bishop Montgomery High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+300 Students
- A+255 Students
- A232 Students
- A218 Students
- A198 Students
- A192 Students
- A-171 Students
- A+171 Students
- A-166 Students
- A+154 Students
Bishop Montgomery offers students a broad STEAM program, which includes honors and AP level coursework, PLTW Engineering, ACE (Architecture, Construction, Engineering) Mentorship Program, Sports Medicine, Robotics, eSports and campus-wide technology support including 1:1 Chromebook program, World Language Lab, computer lab, Mac digital arts studio, and an Anatomage virtual dissection table.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses