COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Bishop Lynch High School is committed to planning a safe return to campus. The BL school reopening task force is utilizing all applicable local, state and federal guidelines in their planning process. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A
Bishop Lynch High School provides so much more than a college preparatory education. Besides a rigorous academic environment, Bishop Lynch promotes the development of the whole person.
Bishop Lynch provides a rigorous academic program for a wide range of learners. BL offers more than 120 classes, including honors, Advanced Placement, regular, and essentials level courses.
Our faculty members are carefully selected for their academic mastery and classroom teaching expertise, as well as for exhibiting BL’s core values of being faithful, caring and dedicated. Nearly 65 percent of our faculty have advanced degrees and many are published authors. BL faculty are committed to the academic growth and overall formation of each individual student.
Bishop Lynch is a faith-filled school community where spiritual life is celebrated, nurtured and studied.
There’s a whole team of faithful, caring and dedicated faculty and staff to help your student become the best version of self.
Bishop Lynch High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+247 Students
- grade A+211 Students
- grade A minus190 Students
- grade A+139 Students
- grade A minus134 Students
- grade A134 Students
- grade A117 Students
- grade A105 Students
- grade B+98 Students
- grade B92 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 24 responses
- Junior Senior Tea13%
- Football games11%
- Oddball Operation6%
- Spirit Week6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 34 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade C
- Housinggrade C minus
Bishop Lynch High School Reviews
His teachers set an amazing foundation for his college experience!
GREAT experience for our family!