Bishop Luers High School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Fort Wayne, IN. It has 591 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $7,008 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 94% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bishop Luers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A100 Students
- B+70 Students
- B-65 Students
- A+64 Students
- B52 Students
- B-36 Students
- B31 Students
- A-28 Students
- B28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Bishop Luers High School
Bishop Luers High School Reviews
Bishop Luers high school, for me, was definitely an experience. I was not the most popular girl at school, but I made the best of it. I made life long friends that will last a life time. My freshmen year of high school I was coming from a public school to a private school. It was a change for sure, but Luers made it much easier for me. I got involved with so much like Future Business Leaders of America, World Culture Club, basketball team, Peer Ministry and that is just to name a few. My favorite part was my dance team. I had been dancing all of my life and that is what made high school special. We got to dance at football and basketball games where the whole school would cheer us on. High School was fun!
Bishop Luers is the most amazing place! It is by far the most diverse culturally and social/economically school in all of NE Indiana. Yet, all of the students get along very well and by the time they are seniors are more of a family than friends. We have something called "Luers Spirit" here that you have to experience to understand. It is the only school I have ever seen take a prayer and turn it into a cheer during a basketball game.
I had a very good experience at luers! The sports programs are very well ran. I played soccer and it was the best time! It is a small school which was very helpful for me. Some academic programs need some improving including mathematics. A new principal has been placed since I was there and he is really turning that place around for the better! Teachers want you to succeed and are very helpful. It’s a good community to be a part of.