Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School is located in the historic Ft. Greene/Clinton Hill neighborhood along with the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Pratt Institute, LIU Brooklyn, and St. Joseph's College.
Loughlin is an exceptional, private, Catholic college preparatory high school providing opportunities for each student to reach his or her potential.
Each year we graduate 100% of our seniors and at least 97% attend the college of their choice.
We encourage you to learn more about us by visiting our website and social media platforms. Schedule a visit and join the Loughlin family today!
Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B84 Students
- B+84 Students
- A+80 Students
- A-68 Students
- A68 Students
- A-56 Students
- A+49 Students
- B+49 Students
- C+47 Students
- B46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses