The Mission of Bishop Hendricken High School is to strengthen the relationship of all members of the community with our God — Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We do this through the development of the total human person: heart, mind, soul, and body.
Bishop Hendricken High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B145 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+67 Students
- B61 Students
- A+52 Students
- B+43 Students
- B-42 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Bishop Hendricken High School Reviews
Great college-prep education taught by many highly qualified teachers and alumni with some of the best sports teams in the state! Clubs for almost any interest!
Older buildings but well maintained with a very nice campus.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
The boys do wear uniforms including ties every day.
This school is certainly worth a look if you are looking for a more challenging (and rewarding) high school for your students!