Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bishop Gorman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+178 Students
- B152 Students
- A133 Students
- A+92 Students
- A76 Students
- A74 Students
- A-65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A59 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Bishop Gorman High School Reviews
Best school ever! I use to go to a public school, and when I start going to a private school like Gorman I definitely saw a MAJOR difference. I was given a lot of options for tutoring and for getting help with any subjected I struggled in. The teachers personally would stay after just to help me with struggles. College and regular counselors provided scholarship, and college advice. Bishop Gorman has given me the best high school experience, and I am so thankful to my parents and to the staff for everything they have done for me!
In my personal experience, the academics are difficult enough to force you to grow as a student, but not impossible. The teachers generally do their best to provide for their students whenever possible, and the smaller class sizes really helps create a comfortable learning environment. I take the hardest classes at Bishop Gorman and am involved in over five extracurricular activities, and I can say that although it gets a little overwhelming, the staff always has your back. Some people think that the Catholic faith is shoved down the throats of non-Catholics, but this is a catholic school (what do you expect) and this religious environment at school really helped me when I needed it most. The Catholic aspect of this school, as I have seen, helps teach students the importance of kindness and generosity. All in all, I could have never asked for a better high school experience.
I love my experience so far at Bishop Gorman High School. It has really enhanced my education and also helped me in becoming comfortable in giving speeches in front of large audiences, which helped rid of my anxiety in public situations. Overall this school is so kind, charitable (we have "Mite Boxes" that help others in need every Tuesday, which raises over thousands of dollars each week), and overall shows great school spirit. It is a breathtaking high school experience.