Bishop Dunne Catholic School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Dallas, TX. It has 600 students in grades PK, 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $13,575 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 87% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bishop Dunne Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+118 Students
- A+92 Students
- A+86 Students
- A-81 Students
- B+75 Students
- B+74 Students
- A73 Students
- A72 Students
- A-63 Students
- A+54 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Bishop Dunne Catholic School Reviews
I have been going to Bishop Dunne Catholic School since freshman year, and I have to say that I have always enjoyed my time there. The teachers are all nice and engaged with the students, and the students are mostly all well-mannered and respectful. One of Bishop Dunne's biggest trait is its diversity and acceptance. The Catholic faith that runs within the school isn't overbearing and is actually chill with every person no matter their race, beliefs, or background. I'll have to say that the best thing about my school is the people there; some of the best friends I've made and the people I've met are all from Bishop Dunne. The faculty is always ready to help any student who needs it.
I am a Bishop Dunne alum. My older siblings went here and enjoyed their time. Each of us have created an organization and left our mark at Bishop Dunne. It would have not been possible, if the teachers have given their time to their students and being part of the schools involvement. Each teacher is unique and does more than teach in a class room. I truly believe that the teachers make the school and the students succeed when administration listens, the teachers give knowledge and the students are open to learning. I’ve enjoyed my time and will for sure bring my kids here when they are eligible for middle school/high school.
I am a student at Bishop Dunne. There are so many great things about this school but I really love the community and family feel. When you walk into the door, you feel that everyone really cares about you!