Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Bishop Brady High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Concord, NH. It has 301 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $12,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 86% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bishop Brady High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+75 Students
- A+33 Students
- B31 Students
- B26 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+20 Students
- B20 Students
- A20 Students
- B-18 Students
- A17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Bishop Brady High School Reviews
Bishop Brady is a small Roman Catholic high school in Concord, New Hampshire. As a fourth-year student at Brady, I am greatly pleased by my high school experience. The student body is around 300 kids which makes it easy to get to know all of the students in more of just a passing manner. The faculty and staff are incredible and are devoted to the three pillars which Brady is built upon; Leadership, Faith, and Service. The athletics of Brady (especially my senior year) are competitive and range from division 1 to division 4. A unique attribute of Brady is the number of fans that attend our female athletes' games! Brady also requires each student to complete 25 hours of service every year which amounts to 100,000 hours of service from the entire student body helping out our communities. Bishop Brady is home to many and is the reason I have so many opportunities for higher education.
Academics were great, community even better. A small catholic school with limited funding but they made the most of it. Faculty and stuff are the nicest people you will meet. They just want the best for their students. Developed my character, faith, and academic excellence here. Of course I had fun too!
I liked my small class sizes at Brady. Some of the teachers can be a little bit difficult however a lot of the teachers are amazing! There are lots of opportunities for college credit which is great. The clubs at Brady are diverse and there is truly something for everyone. Like any other high school, Brady has its issues. In spite of these issues I feel like at Brady we are all part of one big family.