As a Catholic college prep school with over 25 honors and Advanced Placement courses, BBHS offers advanced-level work before ever setting foot on a university campus. Our students get into (and thrive at) some of the country's best schools. And our small class sizes, low student-to-teacher ratio, and integrated technology mean that the learning experience is dynamic and engaging.
You will also find an unmatched array of electives, a professional-quality theater program, competitive and no-cut sports, and a campus ministry program focused on the formation of the whole student.
Bishop Blanchet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+133 Students
- A-82 Students
- B+68 Students
- A-67 Students
- B+53 Students
- A-43 Students
- A35 Students
- A31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses