Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Biloxi High School is a highly rated, public school located in Biloxi, MS. It has 1,754 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Biloxi High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+361 Students
- A-327 Students
- B-250 Students
- A-236 Students
- B236 Students
- A-111 Students
- B92 Students
- A82 Students
- B+80 Students
- B-68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Biloxi High School
- A-Gautier High School
- Pascagoula Gautier School District, MS
- 159 reviews
- A-St. Martin High School
- Jackson County School District, MS
- 233 reviews
- A-Gulfport High School
- Gulfport School District, MS
- 234 reviews
- A-Long Beach High School
- Long Beach School District, MS
- 114 reviews
Biloxi High School Reviews
The teachers at Biloxi are some of the best! They really push the students to be the best they can. I definitely wouldn’t be the student I am had I not attended Biloxi as well as for the teachers. There’s nothing that comes to mind when thinking about changing Biloxi. They strive for success and value student safety as well- which is a big deal in today’s society. Also, the extracurriculars are wide range and has something for everyone! Anyone can be a part of an organization, which I absolutely love! Being a part of one of the biggest organizations on my campus has allowed me to see the amazing side of Biloxi. Biloxi is an amazing high school and students are lucky to be able to attend and receive the education that they do!
I really like the variety of courses you’re able to take at Biloxi High. I also really like being able to take a school day ACT at the campus because it makes me feel a little more comfortable. As for the students, there are some rude ones, but overall, no huge cliques. As for the teachers, most are amazing. My DC College Algebra and Trigonometry is seriously a godsend. She not only cares for her students, but has a gift to teach! I gave this 4/5 stars because although I enjoyed these things, the campus (mainly bathrooms) need to be tended to better.
There are a lot of great teachers and I’ve met my best friends there. Some teachers are much better than others. My math teacher wasn’t good at her job my freshman, sophomore, and junior year. There is diversity, but it feels like the school is only ran by white people. White and rich students are favored. In the yearbook, they put me as someone else and it was a photo of me. They mistook me as a filipino girl and I am hispanic. The food was great though!