Billings Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B207 Students
- B161 Students
- C+147 Students
- B57 Students
- B33 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+22 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Billings Senior High School Reviews
Review Billings Senior High School
Senior High is the best! No matter who you are, you can find a place to feel comfortable. That best thing about Senior is its diversity. We have students from all cultural, backgrounds, and different wealth of the family. Most if not all the teachers are great and make it fun to learn. Every student can perform at a level that is comfortable to them, because there are classes that can accommodate fast, average, or slower learners. It is just an amazing school and I am glad I made the decision to go there.
When I first started there, everything was wonderful. Then after sophomore year, my whole high school experience went downhill. I wish teachers would be more supportive and try to stop bullying more than they do now. Some of the teachers there weren't very good. I taught myself two and a half years of math because most of my math teachers did not care to teach us what we wanted to learn. I honestly had the worst experience at this high school, so I hope what I struggled with eventually changes for future kids.
This school is very dedicated to its students. I am one of the students who has a very unenjoyable time at school, as I myself have never really appreciated America's education system. Yet, this school has been extremely amazing and has done a lot for my student life and myself. They have welcomed me very openly since I transferred here in my sophomore year. I am extremely happy with Billings Senior High School. Go Broncs!