Billerica Memorial High School is an above average, public school located in Billerica, MA. It has 1,368 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
35 River Street
Billerica, MA 01821
Billerica Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+160 Students
- A134 Students
- A+86 Students
- C+86 Students
- A+73 Students
- B65 Students
- B-65 Students
- B+62 Students
- A+56 Students
- A-50 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Billerica Memorial High School
- BDracut Senior High School
- Dracut Public Schools, MA
- 104 reviews
- BTewksbury Memorial High School
- Tewksbury Public Schools, MA
- 134 reviews
- BTyngsborough High School
- Tyngsborough Public Schools, MA
- 73 reviews
- B+Wilmington High School
- Wilmington Public Schools, MA
- 188 reviews
Billerica Memorial High School Reviews
Very welcoming environment! The administration is very fair and the school has a great sense of community. The fine arts department has many performance opportunities to take advantage of. This school has put me in a great place and I feel very prepared for college. With the amount of clubs and athletics, there truly is a place for everyone.
I love everything about Billerica Memorial high school! Yes, it may be old and falling down but the hall ways and rooms are filled with memories. Memories such as the teachers always asking if your okay or if you need any help. Memories of your friends helping you with homework or even asking you to prom! This school holds great opportunities. (Opportunities that the students such all take!) DECA, internships, athletics, field trips, multiple AP classes, and other classes is only a short list of opportunities that Billerica hosts. Billerica Memorial High School is a fabulous school because of the staff, who are always ready to teach!
I have enjoyed my time at BMHS! I have met some really nice people and formed many friendships. I also have enjoyed the majority of my teachers here. There are some that are too strict or mean or just boring, but for the most part I have had no problems with my teachers. A major reason I enjoyed BMHS so much was because I played sports. Playing sports here gives you a group of friends right away and increases your pride for the school. Somethings that should be changed about BMHS is the overall building. It is very old and falling apart. There is nothing that can be done to fix up the building at this point besides build a new one.