Bigelow High School is a public school located in Bigelow, AR. It has 288 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Bigelow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- B-37 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-15 Students
- B12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- C+9 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bigelow High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Bigelow High School
- B-Perryville High School
- Perryville School District, AR
- 28 reviews
- A-Conway High School
- Conway School District, AR
- 634 reviews
- CMayflower High School
- Mayflower School District, AR
- 89 reviews
- B-Morrilton Senior High School
- South Conway County School District, AR
- 82 reviews
Bigelow High School Reviews
I liked how laid back the teachers were but were still strict. The cheerleaders I cheered with were so sweet. All the teachers were sweet. I had a problem with getting into college classes as a senior before juniors did along with other seniors. The counselor didn’t do her job correctly and I’m glad someone else is In her place
Bigelow is the cliche small town depicted in Tv shows. The town has a population of around 400 (school not in town living) and everyone knows everyone. Not only are sports and education crucial but an overall satisfaction in learning is encouraged.
My experience at BHS was Great! I moved from a big school and I learned more efficiently here, my grades showed a big jump positively and i get a good one on one feel here with my teacher's.