Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Big Valley Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Bieber, CA. It has 66 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Big Valley Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-15 Students
- B+13 Students
- B9 Students
- A9 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- C+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Big Valley Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Our school is small and distant from other more rural areas. Our school's size makes it a very personalized high school experience. Each teacher has a different teaching method and each teacher does there best to make sure their students succeed.
I have loved my experience at Big Valley, and have attended preschool through 12th grade. The teachers care about each student individually and will put in as much work as they can to help their students succeed. I also love how Christ-centered the school is, and although no one is perfect, Big Valley strives to honor the Lord through a college-prep education.
The teachers are always available. They are always caring, and loving. They ask how we are all the time, and make sure our days are going good. As well as learning to the best of our ability.