Beverly Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+296 Students
- A+280 Students
- A+174 Students
- A+171 Students
- A+131 Students
- A127 Students
- C102 Students
- A+98 Students
- A+87 Students
- A+83 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Beverly Hills High School
- A+Mira Costa High School
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District, CA
- 465 reviews
- ACalabasas High School
- Las Virgenes Unified School District, CA
- 221 reviews
- A+La Canada High School
- La Canada Unified School District, CA
- 284 reviews
- AEl Segundo High School
- El Segundo Unified School District, CA
- 460 reviews
Beverly Hills High School Reviews
Review Beverly Hills High School
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California and now I am a student-athlete at Fisher College (which is a NAIA College) located in Boston, MA . In September 2017, I will begin my Senior year and play my final season as a member of Fisher College's Men's Basketball team. Fisher College is located in the heart of Boston Commons and the Boston subway lines are easily accessible from campus, which makes it easy to travel around town. The City of Boston is full of historical landmarks and is rich in early American history. I cannot wait to get back to Boston and see what my Senior year has in store for me! My experience at Fisher College has been amazing and I would choose this college again if I had to do it all over.
This school is going through a huge renovation and will be changing pretty soon, hopefully for the better. I never hated Beverly, but it will be known as the forgotten years of my life. In general, the sports suck and that leads to a lack of school spirit. As compared to a private school, the teachers do not give very much individual attention and tend to hand out Bs like candy so GPAs tend to be lower. My biggest grievance are the people who tend to be spoiled and subsequently mean spirited. It is not a diverse student body with Persian Jews, Jews and Asians making up 90%+ of the student body. That being said, Beverly is a great school for some people who fit the mold (not myself). It is also a great school academically and is free. I also would not listen to the rumors that Beverly has drug issues. If you are thinking about sending your child to Beverly, I do not recommend it.
I had a great experience at this school! The teachers are excellent, and there are plenty of AP classes and after school clubs to pursue your interests. They do a good job preparing you for college. The school is being renovated right now, and that's the only downside.