Beverly Hills High School is a top rated, public school located in Beverly Hills, CA. It has 1,482 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Beverly Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+376 Students
- A+350 Students
- A+232 Students
- A+211 Students
- A176 Students
- A+154 Students
- C121 Students
- A+111 Students
- A103 Students
- A99 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Schools like Beverly Hills High School
- A+Mira Costa High School
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District, CA
- 506 reviews
- ACalabasas High School
- Las Virgenes Unified School District, CA
- 256 reviews
- A+La Canada High School
- La Canada Unified School District, CA
- 309 reviews
- AEl Segundo High School
- El Segundo Unified School District, CA
- 495 reviews
Beverly Hills High School Reviews
I love my school! Beverly Hills High School offers top-notch educational opportunities, with qualified teachers, administration and staff. There is an accepting and diverse environment where everyone feels accepted and comfortable to learn and expand their educational, athletic, and social horizons.
I truly felt that this school does not care about the well being of the students. With construction for three years now and numerous financial issues, students lack a connected campus. In addition, there is no auditorium which becomes problematic when trying to promote school spirit. Without an auditorium, there are no sports assemblies, assemblies for the arts (theater, choir, etc.) , or just general intriguing school wide assemblies with speakers and such. The fire alarms go off so often because of system malfunctions, that we no longer flinch at the sound. Yet, the school claims to care about our safety by building a fence. The fence is another aspect that has taken away from our high school experience by inducing a feeling of imprisonment.
My parents moved myself and my siblings to the Beverly Hills Unified School district to obtain the highest quality education, communal experience, and academic and life resources that public secondary education in California could grant. I had taken 8 AP courses throughout high school, partook in theater and theater productions, and received an unmatched college-level education from highly credentialed and talented teachers at Beverly. The communal experience and school resources were useful and rewarding, and the freedom to select courses equalled value of the existing course requirements.