Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Beverly High School is an above average, public school located in Beverly, MA. It has 1,251 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Beverly High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A238 Students
- A+134 Students
- C+121 Students
- A+103 Students
- A+103 Students
- A-100 Students
- B+97 Students
- B+85 Students
- B76 Students
- A+75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Beverly High School Reviews
Beverly High is a very excellent school! I have been going there now for three years, and I have no regrets. I will forever be a Beverly Panther! The only big problem with this school is the vaping in the bathrooms. It's hard to avoid the smoke, especially during lunch. Also, the CP classes are not really that great, mainly because of the kids that take it (but not all of them, of course!). It just seems usually with those classes the teachers get fed up a lot more easily. The honors classes are a lot better, and so are the AP class. Our school spirit is fantastic, especially during the pep rallies and on any game day. It also has the most loving and caring teacher, it sounds cliché but it's true.
Overall a great school. Teachers are helpful and for the most part reasonable. Easy to get classes that you want to take as there are so many classes to chose from. Sports are really valued and competitive, and there are many clubs to chose from. The building is fairly new so it's pretty and there is plenty of free parking, and really good facilities for music and sports. I think the best part of this school is their laptop program, so every student leases their own mac book air over the four years, and if you want to keep it after graduation you pay like $1 once the lease is over and it's yours. For students that can't afford or choose not to lease/buy a laptop, there are plenty of loaners that students can use in class if they are needed for a lesson or assignment. Overall, for a public school, it is a high quality education, it's diverse, and safe! You can most definitely make a great high school experience here.
As a junior in high attending Beverly High School, I could say I had an amazing experience with both the faculty as well as the students. Everyone cares about each other and includes everyone. The school stresses respect, responsibility, friendship, and most importantly Family. I not only had memorable moments with students but the faculty and teachers. The teachers treat everyone as if we were their own. When I had stressful days, my teachers would take the time to talk it all out. There are also so many fun activities like the fall pep rally which is something many freshmen look forward too, semi-formals, proms, sport pasta parties with teammates, games like basketball games, football games, hockey games. I made so many new friends throughout the 3 years at Beverly High School and I wish I could relive those moments and memories I made with everyone. I couldn't be any luckier with the school I went too. I am so proud that I can call myself a panther. Once a Panther,Always a Panther.