Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Bettendorf High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bettendorf, IA. It has 1,550 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Bettendorf High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A330 Students
- A203 Students
- B+124 Students
- B85 Students
- C+65 Students
- A55 Students
- A+27 Students
- B26 Students
- B+24 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Bettendorf High School
- BNorth Scott Senior High School
- North Scott Community School District, IA
- 152 reviews
- A+Pleasant Valley High School
- Pleasant Valley Community School District, IA
- 207 reviews
- B+Moline Senior High School
- Moline Unified School District No. 40, IL
- 345 reviews
- B+Central High School
- Davenport Community School District, IA
- 188 reviews
Bettendorf High School Reviews
Bettendorf is an overall outstanding school district. Bettendorf has provided me many great teachers that go above and beyond to help all students. Bettendorf high school also has a great number of faculty members that provide everything the students may need. Bettendorf also is a very nice school and provides many outstanding facilities including a weight room, a football field, an auditorium, and many more facilities are provided. Students are also in a safe environment given that a school police officer and security guard are on the campus as well. Bettendorf is an overall wonderful community!
Bettendorf High School prepares us for our future and has a positive environment. I just transferred to Bettendorf this year and I already love it. As a Senior, I regret not starting at Bettendorf as a Freshman. If you start at Bettendorf as a Freshman, you get the full experience that will turn you into an accepting, understanding, and positive person with an open mind about everything and everyone. Bettendorf does not tolerate bullying and it has a safe environment. I feel like I can go and talk to anyone about anything. They have an awesome Future Ready Coach that helps you with your future.
The people at Bettendorf High School are amazing, as I often find myself admiring. The students are incredibly helpful to one another and it is amazing to watch them socialize with one another. The overall community within the school is phenomenal. I wish the high school were more diverse though and I believe that some of the rules put into place are unnecessary, including the ban of drinks in the school and no earbuds in the hallway. Overall, I love the high school and I believe we have some of the best students, teachers, athletes and coaches in the building!