Bettendorf High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bettendorf, IA. It has 1,533 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Bettendorf High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A242 Students
- A134 Students
- B+87 Students
- B56 Students
- B-43 Students
- A38 Students
- A+22 Students
- A17 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Bettendorf High School
- B+North Scott Senior High School
- North Scott Community School District, IA
- 127 reviews
- A+Pleasant Valley High School
- Pleasant Valley Community School District, IA
- 176 reviews
- B+Moline Senior High School
- Moline Unified School District No. 40, IL
- 315 reviews
- B+Central High School
- Davenport Community School District, IA
- 180 reviews
Bettendorf High School Reviews
The people at Bettendorf High School are amazing, as I often find myself admiring. The students are incredibly helpful to one another and it is amazing to watch them socialize with one another. The overall community within the school is phenomenal. I wish the high school were more diverse though and I believe that some of the rules put into place are unnecessary, including the ban of drinks in the school and no earbuds in the hallway. Overall, I love the high school and I believe we have some of the best students, teachers, athletes and coaches in the building!
I do believe this school cover the important thing like education. Bettendorf High School also do fun random activite, example this week there a just for fun activitie we students can play basketball against the teacher there also something were we bring pop tabs in and put them in a bin with a teacher which ever has the most drinks a happy meal smoothie. I also haven’t found any teachers that isn’t willing to help you if you need it. There is also a thing called pride we’re you get a hour in the middle of the day of school to get help with teacher or just do something fun. My over all feeling of the school is great!
Bettendorf High School has been a wonderful place to call home during my high school career. I transferred to Bettendorf as a junior in high school due to being so unhappy at the school I was at. When I decided to make the decision to transfer to Bettendorf High, I was searching for a school that make me feel like I belong. Bettendorf did not let me down. To me, Bettendorf High School represents a fresh start and renewed confidence. The staff and administration provided me with a safe place for learning and growing. The students were welcoming and accepting of me. Transferring schools halfway through my high school career was a bold decision but I will never regret taking the risk on Bettendorf High School. Thank you, Bettendorf.