Bethlehem Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Faribault, MN. It has 280 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $6,205 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bethlehem Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+21 Students
- B15 Students
- A-13 Students
- A10 Students
- B+10 Students
- A9 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B5 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bethlehem Academy
Bethlehem Academy Reviews
Bethlehem Academy is a marvelous school. This school helps students thrive to live out their faith. The school teaches students how to strive to become academically strong and successful. They live their motto on the four pillars: Service, Prayer, Community, Education. Bethlehem Academy provides religion classes to allow students to grow in Catholic Education. Even if one is not Catholic, they are still able to learn about the Catholic Church. Service is a big part of the school. Every student, including middle school, is required to have 20 service hours throughout the year. Students are able to go out and help out around the community. The best part about Bethlehem Academy is we are a family. Once you attend BA you are apart of the family. Everyone is close and friendly. BA also has small class sizes ranging from 25-40 kids per class. This allows students to become very close to teaches and not be afraid to get help.
I have had a great high school experience at Bethlehem Academy. Academically, it is a challenging school. The teachers push you to succeed and give you all the time and resources you need from them. During my time at Bethlehem Academy I have grown in not only my academics but as a person. My school teaches us students how to be good people. We are taught to serve others, work hard, and always go into things with a positive mindset. I am incredibly blessed to have had the opportunity to attend BA for my high school education and would recommend this school to other students.
I like Bethlehem Academy because we are a family. All grades from 6-12 have a close connection. It is harder than most schools but it prepares you for the real world. You have to work hard to get the grades you want. Bethlehem Academy's main goal is to prepare you for college. Teachers are willing to help you with anything. They are easy to talk to and they are there for you when you need it.