We encourage you to visit the Bethesda website where you can discover our distinctive's and education philosophy, as well as descriptions of curriculum, results of competitions, social media feeds, and our student life.
There is no substitute for actual experience, so please register for an upcoming admissions event or call to schedule a campus tour. The visits you make to our campus will enable you to experience first-hand what it is like to be a Bethesda Ambassador. We look forward to meeting you!
Bethesda Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+22 Students
- A19 Students
- A+19 Students
- A15 Students
- B+14 Students
- A13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Bethesda Christian School Reviews
In the fall, I will be attending LeTourneau University to study Psychology. I cannot wait to fulfill God's calling and I know that without Bethesda's guidance throughout the years, I would have struggled to make it possible.
Beyond the classroom, our family has been through several health scares over the last 5 years and BCS answered the call to support up with meals, prayers, even childcare and thoughtful gifts. When I tell you that this is a family ,I truly mean it. You will be blessed by BCS!
they also love and care for us. The school is like one big family and we all appreciate each other. I’ve never seen a school like it. Third..... academics are outstanding. Last.... Fine Arts and sports are highly valued and it shows. Please come see for yourself! Spend the day with us and you will see.