Bethel High School is an above average, public school located in Tipp City, OH. It has 329 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Bethel High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-48 Students
- A+40 Students
- B33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A27 Students
- A25 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Bethel High School
- B+Shawnee High School
- Clark-Shawnee Local School District, OH
- 113 reviews
- A-Butler High School
- Vandalia-Butler City School District, OH
- 153 reviews
- C+Greenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- 66 reviews
- B+Miami East High School
- Miami East Local School District, OH
- 81 reviews
Bethel High School Reviews
Bethel’s teachers genuinely care for the students and they have a one on one relationship with each student due to small class sizes. If you’re new to Bethel, it’s not always easy to make friends. My classmates here can at times be judgmental and rude. Bullying is prominent, it’s a problem that really needs to be addressed. Overall though Bethel is a decent school and it has a very tight knit community
The teachers are amazing, and their main focus is helping you to succeed. They want to help you all you have to do is ask!
I would love to see more stress placed on Academia and have more resources available to students. Unfortunately, my school district is quite poor, however, they make due with what they have.