Beth Jacob High School Reviews

Beth Jacob is a great school. Almost all the teachers are willing to work with you when it comes to tests, school work, hardships. They help with anything and always do it with a smile. I came to Beth Jacob in 7 grade and now I am a senior. I can honestly say that they helped me learn so much and I probably would not be graduating in June if it wasn’t for them. Some of the classes are really hard but when the teachers are willing to help it makes the class so much more enjoyable. Also it makes me want to continue learning and getting good grades.
Beth Jacob High School in North Miami Beach is not just an institution. Bais Yaakov Miami, as it is called by the students, is a Home. A Family. A school where the teachers and staff care, where students feel welcome, cared for, comfortable and loved. Where every girl is accepted and appreciated for who she is. Beth Jacob has both a complete secular and judaic studies curriculum that provided me with a well-rounded excellent education that prepared me with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, understanding, and writing talent to excel in both college and graduate school. In addition to the rigorous academics, Beth Jacob provides countless extra-curricular opportunities for every girl to shine. They care about each student's spiritual, emotional and psychological health. I feel I was provided with the proper tools to help me navigate my way through the ups and downs in life, to help be the best person I can be and make my mark in the world.
There are a lot of amazing faculty members, but the English department occasionally hires incompetent teachers that don't usually last a full year.
Start Your Review of Beth Jacob High School
I was a high school student, best years of my life. Great faculty that has very high academic standards but also encourages comraderie among students and expression of their individual talents.
Zohar (Tamir) Sasson
Secular classes were great, but Religious classes and teachers needed work. There was a lack of cohesion between the Religious classes, and many classes were repeated over the years. A greater focus on secular classes and revamping old curriculum would not be amiss.
Our school has many extracurricular activities. We have an amazing community service program which recommends girls to help out families in need.
the admission process is not very difficult. It is a Jewish girl's school. Interviews are required. The school does help a little with financial aid.