Berryville High School is a public school located in Berryville, AR. It has 612 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Berryville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A141 Students
- B82 Students
- B80 Students
- B-55 Students
- B45 Students
- B38 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-34 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Berryville High School
Berryville High School Reviews
This is a 4-A school in the North West part of Arkansas. The atmosphere of the school and town are very inviting and comfortable. Since it is one of the more smaller schools in Arkansas you can expect people to know almost everyone! My high school experience was very peaceful and very comical. Everyone in Berryville has such open and unique personalities. One thing I wish this school district would improve is their music department. Berryville has always been more sports based, but I believe there are some very talented students at that school that just need better facilities and instructors to help them express them.
Berryville has many great teachers that will help the students as much as humanly possible, but for every good teacher, there is a bad one. The band has horrible directors. The football team only won once this year, 2018. Basketball did go to state and so did cheer. Softball and baseball haven't lost a game yet this year. We are having to fight to keep AP classes due to the lack of students signing up. We have had a few threats on the school, but administration handled the situation very well and quickly. The situation was dealt with as soon as the student threating the school showed up at school. There is quite a bit of bullying going on, and administration is trying to crack down on it. There is only so much they can do if us students don't report it.
I find the teachers to be very kind hearted, enthusiastic, always willing to help me in anyway. They have the highest hopes for all of Berryville's students. I am very grateful for going to Highschool there!