Berrien Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+53 Students
- C-46 Students
- A+42 Students
- B37 Students
- A+33 Students
- B26 Students
- B-26 Students
- B23 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Berrien Springs High School Reviews
Review Berrien Springs High School
Berrien Springs High is truly an experience. I must admit, having moved here, I was in no way expectant of the blend of cultures and fluent diversity that is present here. In every sense of the word, Berrien Springs is a melting pot of nations. This aspect of diversity adds a lot to the overall spirit and experience of the school. Not only is one exposed to various lifestyles and ideologies as well as behaviors, but one is also given the grand opportunity of thriving in an environment suitable for whatever learning style is conducive to the individual. Berrien Springs has virtually no bullies and if anything,its students are encouraged to do books and not drugs. With this being said, it is important to note that academics are 'the thing'. Atypical of seemingly a large amount of teenagers, this environment boosts high performance in education as well as in athletics. Alongside these added factors, the student faculty is beyond friendly and the school spirit here is like no other. I love Berrien Springs!
My school is located in fairly rural area, so each grade has approximately 100 students. I'd like to make some remark about its peacefulness among the students. This high school's ethnicity is very diverse, so racism and segregation is not significant. I like this point the most. But the facilities such as gym and cafeteria are pretty old. The faculty are usually warm and helpful. The curriculum is normal, but the graduation requirement in senior year is pretty tough.
What I like about Berrien Springs High School is the unique ethnicity they have. No other public school students get to experience being friends with students from all over the world with different backgrounds and culture, in an environment where everyone is nice and caring to each other. I think Berrien Springs can improve its class choices, so every students have the opportunity to challenge themselves into better students.