Berlin Brothersvalley Senior High School is a public school located in Berlin, PA. It has 241 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Berlin Brothersvalley Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+21 Students
- B-19 Students
- A16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-9 Students
- C+9 Students
- C+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Berlin Brothersvalley Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Berlin Brothersvalley Senior High School
- B-Rockwood Area Junior/Senior High School
- Rockwood Area School District, PA
- 21 reviews
- B-Meyersdale Area High School
- Meyersdale Area School District, PA
- 18 reviews
- B-Somerset Area Junior/Senior High School
- Somerset Area School District, PA
- 12 reviews
- B-Shanksville-Stonycreek High School
- Shanksville-Stonycreek School District, PA
- 10 reviews
Berlin Brothersvalley Senior High School Reviews
The extracurricular activites at my high school were very good. It allowed for many different options including sports like soccer, football, basketball, and track. It also allowed for band and chorus as well as debate teams. Different clubs had different commitments. I for one was always busy with various extracurricular activites. The most popular was always the sports, like football and wrestling. The musical was also a big to do for many kids. Many teachers were our coaches or leaders for the various activites. Others always came to watch and support all the kids.
Many students get involved with sports at our school. We don't have to try out for any teams which makes them more appealing to everyone. The sports at our school are some of the best around. Most of our teams make it to playoffs for our district and usually end up in the final game and some even winning. We have a very up and down support system. Some teams pretty much get our whole town out (football, basketball, wrestling) and some barely get any (soccer, baseball, softball). We tried to incorporate as much school spirit as we could. For the bigger games are student sections were always very good and gave more life to the teams.
In a community that truly stands together and loves one another. Lots of activities to participate in and teachers who help students in every way possible to do their best. Great school!