A passion for learning is at the heart of Berkeley Carroll. This independent college prep school is a creative and intellectual community where devoted teachers challenge and engage talented students. Walk through the halls and you'll see classes where intellectual curiosity is encouraged, with students investigating, performing, sharing insights and perspectives, asking questions, and solving real-world problems. The demanding curriculum and vibrant civic life prepares its diverse graduates for success in college and for the greater endeavor—a life of critical, ethical, and global thinking.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
- A16 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Berkeley Carroll School
Berkeley Carroll School Reviews
The student atmosphere is inclusive and fun! For example, the basketball team practices 2x a week for 5/6th graders. Everyone who wants to play does!
The teachers are on it! BC teachers are subject experts with a clear plan. In fact, the plan is communicated clearly to parents and students. I know exactly what my son is studying and when.
The teachers also work with each child on individual basis. I have seen in increase in both academic confidence and resilience.