Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A148 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+58 Students
- A54 Students
- B+52 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+43 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro
- A+Bergen County Academies
- Public School
- Hackensack, NJ
- 394 reviews
- A+Dr. Ronald E. McNair Academic High School
- Jersey City Public Schools, NJ
- 199 reviews
- A+Montclair High School
- Montclair Public Schools, NJ
- 295 reviews
- A-Yonkers High School
- Yonkers City School District, NY
- 865 reviews
Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro Reviews
Review Bergen County Technical High School - Teterboro
I am currently a junior at Bergen Tech. Bergen Tech is a great school that prepares you for college. It is a stressful amount of work because of its college level courses, but it definitely helped me become a better person academically. The bt teachers are very helpful and easy to communicate with as well as the students. The only thing I could complain about it how competitive everyone is and how conscious everyone is about their grades. Other than that bt is a great school!
Bergen Tech offers a unique learning experience for all of its students. Each student applies for a specific major of study (Fashion design, business, Culinology, Law and Justice, Commercial art and graphic design, Aerospace engineering, or digital media) based on what seems most appealing to them. While taking general education classes, students will also be engaging in hands-on activities in their respective major classes. Additionally, Bergen Tech consists of students from all over Bergen County, allowing them to make plenty of new friends there. Overall, it is truly a school like no other and has something to offer for everyone.
Bergen Country Technical High School provided a supportive atmosphere where the teachers and guidance counselors had every intention of helping their students succeed. I have the opportunity to meet some of the most eclectic high school students in New Jersey, all coming from diverse backgrounds. The school's number 1 priority was helping their students get into great universities and helping them flourish into inspiring and compassionate young adults.