Bentonville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bentonville, AR. It has 3,507 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Bentonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-1,145 Students
- B-292 Students
- B283 Students
- B-142 Students
- A+137 Students
- B+132 Students
- A116 Students
- B+111 Students
- B94 Students
- A+91 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.68 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.68 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 232 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.109 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.116 responses
Bentonville High School Reviews
Bentonville High School has been an amazing support system throughout my four years. Through athletics and academics, the teachers and all come together to get us students prepared for college. The type of culture created at Bentonville is like no other school. Whether it comes to football games, pep rallies, or even in the classroom, traditions are carried throughout all of these settings to send off the students with a sense of community. The college readiness programs at Bentonville High School are extremely helpful. The college and career center provides students with scholarship opportunities, application help, and even gives students the opportunity to meet and talk to different colleges .
My experience at Bentonville High School was an amazing one! I made great friends, had amazing teachers who left lifelong impressions on me and have driven me to become a music teacher. My choir and orchestra groups were both amazing ensembles to be a part of and having music as part of my school day made it so enjoyable. I also took on a lot of advanced classes that pushed me and made me think creatively and learn new things.
Bentonville High School, while daunting in its size, is a great high school and I couldn't have asked for a better academic experience! While the school is a bit lacking with arts and focuses on prestige, the teachers and staff all seem to care greatly about their students success and equip you for the future more than I would say for other schools.