Benton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Benton, AR. It has 1,132 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Benton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B340 Students
- A-291 Students
- B243 Students
- B-213 Students
- B-194 Students
- B-186 Students
- A-126 Students
- C119 Students
- B+86 Students
- A-86 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 90 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Benton High School
- A-Bryant High School
- Bryant School District, AR
- 553 reviews
- C+Harmony Grove High School
- Harmony Grove School District (Benton), AR
- 36 reviews
- B-Poyen High School
- Poyen School District, AR
- 19 reviews
- BMagnet Cove High School
- Magnet Cove School District, AR
- 37 reviews
Benton High School Reviews
Benton High School is an excellent place to attend. Teachers here are very understanding and work to your advantages to see you succeed in every way possible. There is never a time where there is not an opportunity to be involved. From my personal experience, I have been the school mascot for the past two years and it is the best thing I could have ever been a part of. I would recommend any school in the Benton School District to any family looking for a place for their child to attend. Not only are Benton school academics ranked high, but the school’s administration will work with you to solve any issues you may encounter during your school year. Benton always wants its students and parents to be involved in any way they can and want to be. It is truly the best place to attend school!
I love the hard working teachers that try to better each student whether that be inside school on work, or outside of school in students personal life. Secondly, I love the medium sized town it is located in. It is not too big, nor is it too small. The school gives me one on one experience with my teachers, along with the personal connection one needs. Lastly the classes it offers are very advanced and prepares one for college without being in college. It helps you learn to know and understand what it is like on a college level and what you must do to succeed. I love the many classes this school has to offer, the teachers that are always supportive, and most of all I love this school!
Overall, the faculty at Benton High School fully prepare their students for their future in a college setting. The administration does a good job about posting local scholarship information and other important information about preparing for the college journey. The college and career coaches will visit classes and take trips to nearby colleges. Benton offers a large number of college classes for concurrent credit which are taught by qualified and dedicated teachers. The subjects taught by the teachers allow students in Benton to be a step ahead when transferring over to a college campus. STAT classes frequently review the steps in which to apply for college and encourage further education.