Bentley Senior High School is a public school located in Burton, MI. It has 292 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Bentley Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C28 Students
- B-26 Students
- B16 Students
- A+13 Students
- B12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A10 Students
- C-8 Students
- B-7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bentley Senior High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Bentley Senior High School
- C+Genesee Jr/Sr High School
- Genesee School District, MI
- 47 reviews
- C+Atherton Jr. / Sr. High School
- Atherton Community Schools, MI
- 18 reviews
- CLakeville High School
- Lakeville Community School District, MI
- 95 reviews
- CE.A. Johnson Memorial High School
- Mt. Morris Consolidated Schools, MI
- 39 reviews
Bentley Senior High School Reviews
I liked how small the school was and how tightly knit the community was. The teachers were very helpful in preparing for my first year of college. One thing I'd like to see changes in is the student body involvement in school activities, and the availability of new and required classes.
The teachers are so involved with the student body. They offer every resource possible for us to maximize our learning. We have a great time in class, and we have wonderful access to technology of all sorts. Most teachers make themselves available as often as possible, for academic or personal problems.
Our sports programs have been on the rise lately. They were kind of down in the dumps for a while, but recently have been improving. We have won district titles last year that had not been won in a while and hopefully we will be winning regionals and states too. We just had a our football field and track redone, and gym floors refurbished. Sports at Bentley are a great way to meet friends and have fun while doing something you love.