Celebrating 100 years of excellence in learning, Bentley is a K-12 co-ed, independent day school with beautiful campuses in Oakland (K-8) & Lafayette (9-12).
From kindergarten to the threshold of college, Bentley students enjoy transformative learning leading to lives of purpose and success. With teachers, mentors, advisors, and coaches who value a balance of intellect and character, students participate in unique academic, service, leadership, arts, athletics, and other opportunities, encouraging one another to become their best selves.
Visit our website and school to learn more about Bentley's K-12 program. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about the talents and aspirations you and your child may bring to the Bentley community.
Bentley School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+84 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+57 Students
- A49 Students
- A47 Students
- A45 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-38 Students
- A+37 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses