Bennington Junior High/High School is an above average, public school located in Bennington, KS. It has 212 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Bennington Junior High/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A37 Students
- B18 Students
- B16 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- A12 Students
- B10 Students
- B+7 Students
- C6 Students
- B-5 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bennington Junior High/High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Bennington Junior High/High School
- C+Tescott Junior High/High School
- Twin Valley Unified School District, KS
- 13 reviews
- B+Minneapolis High School
- North Ottawa County Unified School District, KS
- 41 reviews
- C+Solomon High School
- Solomon Unified School District, KS
- 14 reviews
- BSalina High School Central
- Salina Unified School District, KS
- 111 reviews
Bennington Junior High/High School Reviews
The school is currently in it's second year of redesign which is pretty impressive, the teachers are working in mentoring positions and the platform that has been adopted is helping many students. When a school asks "what can make this educational experience better?" That is when you know that a school has the motivation to be innovative.
Bennington is a pretty good school. I feel the last couple of years have been bumpy, but that's because we haven't had a great English department. This year I'm a senior and I get the opportunity to learn what I've missed and advance for college next year!
I graduated from Bennington High School in 2018 and it was the best years of my life. The teachers were always willing to help and pushed you to succeed. If I could I would definitely go back and repeat all four years. If I had to change something it would be the new learning system they acquired my senior year and all the political nonsense that went into sports.