Benet Academy is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Lisle, IL. It has 1,357 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. Tuition is $11,300 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Benet Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+181 Students
- A+135 Students
- A+130 Students
- A-129 Students
- A-112 Students
- A+107 Students
- A102 Students
- A97 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+80 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 94 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Benet Academy Reviews
“College preparatory” doesn’t even begin to describe Benet. Over the past three years, I have grown so much as a student. The way I view school has changed completely- I actually want to understand everything I’m learning and not just memorize the pages, scribble it all down on the tests, and then forget it all. This school has challenged me and accustomed me to harder work loads, which makes college seem a lot less scary than it did before I came to Benet. If someone is thinking of enrolling in this school, they are definitely not making a mistake. Just be warned- a good mindset is key. If a student decides to just blow off their homework and use their iPad for just games during class, then they definitely should go here! If anyone is looking for good preparation for college and building close relationships in a tight-knit community that feels like family, consider becoming a Redwing!
The school, the faculty, the support by the Monks, the students and their families all lead to the overall excellent faith filled educational environment. There are many good schools in the area, but NONE could match our experience at Benet. Principal Marth is a great leader and the support of literally the entire school makes every family experience the best of what Benet has to offer. It's a great day to be a REDWING!
Very hard academically, but you will learn more than any other high school students. Those who go to Benet Academy often find that college is easy in comparison. The teachers are helpful and understanding. The school is clean and small. The cafeteria food is great. The ACT scores speak for themselves-- Benet is a great school. Although many people drop out freshman year because they find it too academically challenging, those who stick with it until senior year are always 100% ready for college. The courses offered are more than sufficient to provide an amazing education.