Ben Lomond High School is a public school located in Ogden, UT. It has 1,262 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Ben Lomond High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+310 Students
- B+175 Students
- A173 Students
- C+99 Students
- C+97 Students
- B93 Students
- B-65 Students
- A+40 Students
- NG33 Students
- B+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Ben Lomond High School Reviews
Ben Lomond High School is full of diversity and the teachers DO care. Every teacher that I have had throughout my entire highschool experience has wanted to help me succeed not only as a student, but as a person. They want everyone to do well and graduate with their designated class. The staff is incredible at helping each and every student to the best of their capabilities. Out school counselors are also there to help us when needed. I have talked to my counselors a plethora of times and I always leave feeling better and more accomplished than before I walked into their office.
Ben Lomond High School is the best school for many reasons. A few i would spotlight is how diverse we are. If you look at other schools, you see clicks and groups form but here at BL, its not like that. It doesn't matter your skin color, what language you speak or what you're interested in because everyone is so accepting to it all. I value that the most. We also have the best school spirit at our games. We could be loosing by 50 and still cheer on our teams as if we were winning. Once a Scot, ALWAYS a scot!
My experience at Ben Lomond High School is one I will keep with me forever. I used to go to a school with little to no diversity, but once I started at Ben Lomond I have learned so much about different races and cultures. At Ben Lomond we don’t have the best sports teams but we do have the best school spirit hands down. Most of the students have been through a lot and come from tough family circumstances and have to work harder than other students to get where we want to go. If you meet a student from Ben Lomond you know their love and passion are genuine.