Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Ben Lippen School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-33 Students
- A31 Students
- B-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- C6 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Ben Lippen School Reviews
Ben Lippen provides an academically challenging curriculum with teachers who genuinely care about their students and take pride in their profession. BLS partners with families to educate young people with a Christian worldview. Students are exposed to different cultures thanks to Ben Lippen's vibrant international boarding program and opportunities to travel to other nations through the Winterim program. BLS athletics are superior. BLS fine arts are improving.
I would say that Ben Lippen is a high quality christian school overall. The teachers are very encouraging and engaging with the students. the sports are a very competitive environment, the coaches are nice but do challenge a students mental and physical strength. the food is better than most other schools. the administration is very strict but also very encouraging. The classes are tough but the teachers help out as much as possible by providing extra work, hands on activities, movies related to the lessons, and other stuff to help the student better understand the course.
Ben Lippen School prepares students for the future in all areas. I could not imagine our children being enrolled in other school in Columbia, SC. There are so many opportunities for the children to get involved from Honor Society, Leadership Teams, Class Officers, Worship Arts, Drama, Robotics, Guitar, Math Team, Athletics and much more! Our Administration, Faculty and Coaches are amazing with the students. They build life long relationships and keep in touch with them for many years after.