Ben Lippen School is a highly rated, private, boarding, Christian school located in Columbia, SC. It has 747 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $45,580 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Ben Lippen School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A37 Students
- A-37 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B+10 Students
- A9 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Ben Lippen School Reviews
My son's first year at Ben Lippen School has been amazing! From our initial visit, the presence of God was evident, with the students and faculty. Our son is receiving a Christ-centered education from a faculty that exhibits daily how much they care about his development: academically, spiritually, and socially. If we chose one word to describe Ben Lippen, it would be family. Observing how students, parents, and the staff interact, genuine care and love is evident. The peace we feel knowing our son is at Ben Lippen is immeasurable. He is being prepared for success, while living a Godly life. Send your child(ren) to Ben Lippen will be the best decision you make; it has been for us!
Ben Lippen is a Christ-centered school with high academics. Our family is very pleased with the education. In addition to the challenging curriculum, we love how the faculty and staff pour biblical truth into our children. They pray for, and pray with the students on a daily basis. They also have a strong athletics program and fine arts program. With 100% college acceptance rate, 2016 SAT scores averaging 1390 (in the top quartile) and 20% of the 2016 seniors receiving the Palmetto Fellow, they ARE preparing the students. This year we had 5 National Merit Finalists! I highly recommend Ben Lippen!
This is our first year at Ben Lippen and we could not be more pleased. We've loved everything about it! The faculty and staff are engaged and committed to helping students learn. The Ben Lippen community is so genuine and welcoming. They have an extensive curriculum that is Christ centered, focusing on intellectual, spiritual and character development. It is big enough to offer lots of sports & extra curricular activities but small enough to fell like family. We had been in the most sought after public school in the area since coming to Columbia 6 years ago. But the move to Ben Lippen has been the best investment we've ever made. I wish we had started both our girls here 6 years ago.