Bellwood-Antis High School is a public school located in Bellwood, PA. It has 390 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Bellwood-Antis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-45 Students
- A+44 Students
- B-40 Students
- C+28 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+21 Students
- C+20 Students
- A18 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Bellwood-Antis High School
- B-Cambria Heights Senior High School
- Cambria Heights School District, PA
- 79 reviews
- BTyrone Area High School
- Tyrone Area School District, PA
- 71 reviews
- B-Penn Cambria High School
- Penn Cambria School District, PA
- 63 reviews
- BAltoona Area High School
- Altoona Area School District, PA
- 305 reviews
Bellwood-Antis High School Reviews
I transferred to Bellwood-Antis in ninth grade and found it to be a very nice school. It’s small size made it manageable for a student like myself with autism. The students were very inclusive and made me feel welcome and also encouraged me to join the basketball team. Although I wasn’t that good at basketball, the experience helped me to feel included and make friends. The teachers were always helpful and challenged us to succeed. The pizza in the cafeteria was the bomb and probably accounted for 95% of my high school lunches. Also, the newly created media center created a thriving social atmosphere for students in all grade levels. My experience at Bellwood-Antis was, overall, a very good one and would definitely recommend it.
Bellwood-Antis is a very small school that offers many in-depth opportunities and experiences unlike other schools. Students are able to have personable relationships with their students and it truly impacts the way students learn. Although, teachers find it very hard to pinpoint passive aggressive discriminations and harassment. It provides for a toxic peer environment. Although, the learning environment is great.
Bellwood is a small school, but the community is nothing like you've ever seen. It is a very welcoming school with teachers that care like no other. Technology is becoming a bigger part of our school. We are a tight knit school district with a state championship winning team, and it is a pleasure to attend Bellwood Antis High School.