Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Bellwood-Antis High School is a public school located in Bellwood, PA. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Bellwood-Antis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B59 Students
- A+55 Students
- B-48 Students
- C+34 Students
- A-30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B24 Students
- A24 Students
- A-23 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Bellwood-Antis High School
- B-Cambria Heights Senior High School
- Cambria Heights School District, PA
- 79 reviews
- B+Tyrone Area High School
- Tyrone Area School District, PA
- 73 reviews
- BPenn Cambria High School
- Penn Cambria School District, PA
- 71 reviews
- BAltoona Area High School
- Altoona Area School District, PA
- 323 reviews
Bellwood-Antis High School Reviews
While attending Bellwood-Antis High School, I was able to participate in any club or organization I wished, however, students were not always aware of these clubs. In middle school, we were given a list of all the clubs that we were able to join. In the high school, this was not the case. However, the academics were great and teachers were always willing to help with any issue or situation, regardless if it pertained to academics or not.
One of the things I enjoyed most about moving to this school and getting to graduate from there would be that they have classes for everyone. They offer classes for those who struggle and also advanced classes including college classes in high school. The staff and faculty are amazing and willing to help any student who needs it, not only with school and homework, but are also willing to just listen and give advice on life and applying for college.
Bellwood-antis is a good school, most teachers help you if you need it and you have opportunities to participate in clubs, and extracurricular activities. The only downside is bullying isn’t taken that seriously.