Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Bellville High School is an above average, public school located in Bellville, TX. It has 716 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Bellville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+115 Students
- C-85 Students
- B+84 Students
- A+75 Students
- B69 Students
- A-58 Students
- A40 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+37 Students
- B29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Bellville High School Reviews
Bellville High School provided an outstanding educational experience for myself, as well as my peers. Growing up in a tight knit community with a population under 5,000 does not allow many options on who your friends are. However, having the same 100 kids per grade allows yourself to become educated at a young age on such topics as how to negotiate, or move on from problems and not hold grudges. With smaller classes you share experiences with fewer individuals but create an immaculate bond that can not be recreated. Your friendships last a lifetime, even if you continue on in separate directions. Teachers on the other hand, are just as amazing! It is not typical for students to say they felt respected as an adult in high school, but at Bellville it is different; you are treated as an equal. If I called any of my previous educators today, there is not a doubt in my mind that they would welcome me with open arms and a smile on their face. Thanks Bellville, you made me who I am today.
With it being a smaller school, everyone basically knows everyone, teachers, administrators, and students. With extracurriculars, you’re able to manage multiple at a time because of how understanding and flexible the staff is.
The best way to describe my experience at Bellville High School is extremely average. Although the school lacks the motivation and staff to help you succeed, there are a handful of teachers that truly do care and strive to help you with your future. At my school, sports are what everything is centered around so it’s definitely not lacking in school spirit. Even though I wouldn’t say I’ve had the most amazing high school experience, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. This school and the people in it have had a major role in shaping me into who I am today. I’ve met lifelong friends and hold memories starting since kindergarten.