Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Bellingham High School is a public school located in Bellingham, MA. It has 744 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Bellingham High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+42 Students
- B36 Students
- C+33 Students
- A-33 Students
- A+27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B25 Students
- B25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Bellingham High School
- B+Northbridge High School
- Northbridge Public Schools, MA
- 108 reviews
- BDouglas High School
- Douglas Public Schools, MA
- 77 reviews
- BBlackstone Millville Regional High School
- Blackstone-Millville Regional School District, MA
- 51 reviews
- BTri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- Franklin, MA
- 206 reviews
Bellingham High School Reviews
Bellingham High School was certainly an... interesting school to attend. I can say that for sure we lack school spirit. What we lack in school spirit however, we make up for in creativity! And by creativity I mean having to constantly clean the bathrooms of graffiti. Teachers it's really a toss up, some I've found to be amazing and go above and beyond for their students, and some do not care at all if their students pass or fail, and are only there for a paycheck. I would say however that Bellingham has a very strong History department, packed with amazing teachers that have for sure had an impact on my high school career. The Arts department, although limited, is full of great teachers as well that are doing the best that they can with what they have. The English department is pretty good, and the Math department is I would say the weakest, however I have had a couple of exceptional teachers. Although my overall review seems negative, it's not different from any other high school.
I have gone to this school for my whole high school career and always thought it was just okay. The school is probably like many others, but leaves much to be desired in multiple areas. Some of the teachers are spectacular, while others do not teach in a way that is effective and that is understandable to the students. The administration is also just alright and does not communicate effectively with teachers or students. Communication I find is an area the school, and district, needs to work on.
I just graduated from Bellingham and the experience was decent. There were some really awesome teachers and then some really bad ones. The history and English department were actually awesome. There were a few bad teachers, but overall the education is probably average. Athletics suck, no one ever wins.