Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Bellevue High School is a public school located in Bellevue, OH. It has 608 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Bellevue High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- A+64 Students
- A-55 Students
- B43 Students
- B43 Students
- C+36 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-26 Students
- B26 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Bellevue High School
- B-Clyde High School
- Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village School District, OH
- 91 reviews
- BPerkins High School
- Perkins Local School District, OH
- 133 reviews
- B-Old Fort High School
- Old Fort Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- B-Margaretta High School
- Margaretta Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Bellevue High School Reviews
Bellevue High School is a great school! Located in rural Bellevue, OH, BHS is home to stellar athletic and arts programs, as well as wonderful clubs and student-led organizations. BHS is an amazing school!
It was really good. Many students are involved in school activities. I also was going to a vocational school. I went to Ehove career center. I was in the medical program and received my STNA. Ehove let me get a jump start on my future. Bellevue also had a big part in it too. Bellevue sports and classes were very flexible so I could go to Ehove. Bellevue has great staff and they are always willing to help. The teachers are great and easy to understand and get along with. I think Bellevue is a big sports school. We have amazing athletes there, including myself. I was on the varsity golf and girls track team. My golf team and I qualified for state. That was a great experience and my high school was so supportive and cheered us on.
Bellevue High School was a wonderful school to earn my education before college. They offered College Credit Plus courses that allowed me to transfer 19 credit hours to The Ohio State University. That equates to more than 1 semester of classes. I understand from friends that they now offer an even wider range of subjects to choose from. These classes are free and I wish that I had taken advantage of more of them. Live and learn. I want to thank the teachers at the Bellevue High School for affording me this wonderful opportunity.