Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+41 Students
- B33 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-30 Students
- C+21 Students
- B20 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-14 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Bellevue High School
- BClyde High School
- Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village School District, OH
- 85 reviews
- BPerkins High School
- Perkins Local School District, OH
- 126 reviews
- B-Old Fort High School
- Old Fort Local School District, OH
- 39 reviews
- C+Margaretta High School
- Margaretta Local School District, OH
- 23 reviews
Bellevue High School Reviews
Review Bellevue High School
Bellevue High School has a great music program, offering band, choir, hand bells, drama club, music history, and music appreciation. Most of the teachers in the district go the extra mile for their students.
This school is good if you aren't too ambitious or if you're just average. Some teachers are amazing (Mr.Booze, Mrs.Yanda) others are lazy or don't know how to teach. We only have two AP classes (Literature and Studio Art.) The AP Lit teacher really doesn't too well, and says that most kids get 4's and 5's on the AP class when in reality, most kids get 2's and 3's. For example, a girl who graduated in 2014 used the writing techniques that the Lit teacher taught at BGSU and ended up failing the writing course. I took BGSU writing courses my junior year and passed with flying colors. No honors classes or IB classes, just accelerated classes that are basically all just a bit ahead than the regular classes. Everybody cares about sports, specifically football, even though our team has not gone to state since 2012 (in which we lost.) There is also a serious lack of clubs and organizations. You can only be elected to student council if you play sports, regardless of what your ideas for the school are or how smart you are. At the most, five kids go to Ohio State each year, and those kids even never think that's as high as you can go. Most kids end up going to BGSU, UToledo, Cleveland State, UAkron, Kent State, etc. Kids also never aspire to earn a degree higher than a bachelor's. My boyfriend, who graduated in 2014, was the only person to go into a professional program (pharmacy.) So basically, if you aren't striving for much in life, or if you want to be average or below average, go to the Bellevue High School. It's not hard to graduate unless you're really lazy or stupid.
If I could do it all over (and actually have a choice in what school I attend), I probably would not choose Bellevue High School. It's not a bad school, however due to the small town that it resides in, it offers a very limited cultural view. For those who don't mind being surrounded by those who all share the same race, religion, and political views, Bellevue is a great school. I just value a bit more diverse enviroment.