Bellevue East High School is an above average, public school located in Bellevue, NE. It has 1,429 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
1401 High School Dr
Bellevue, NE 68005
Work Here? Claim Your School
Bellevue East High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B245 Students
- A-199 Students
- B-91 Students
- A-81 Students
- B+61 Students
- C+42 Students
- B+39 Students
- B38 Students
- A37 Students
- B35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Bellevue East High School
- A-Bellevue West High School
- Bellevue Public Schools, NE
- 287 reviews
- B-Ralston High School
- Ralston Public Schools, NE
- 109 reviews
- C+Thomas Jefferson High School
- Council Bluffs Community School District, IA
- 190 reviews
- A-Millard South High School
- Millard Public Schools, NE
- 305 reviews
Bellevue East High School Reviews
Bellevue East High was a memorable high school. The school has amazing faculty that truly care for the students personably. Although the sports are not top ranked in our state, you will not find another high school in the state with the culture like the one at East. They make sure you are prepped for college and provide many scholarship opportunities. Recently, I have heard of a new principle taking over and making some big changes to the school for the students. It will only get better from there!
For being a student at Bellevue east high school and becoming a senior, I can proudly say that I have enjoyed my experience in working with such great teachers and an amazing involvement in activities. This school is a very reputable place for ensuring that each student finds their way in fitting in and feeling like they belong at the high school they attend. Most teachers are pretty workable and are so helpful in making sure students understand the material that they are being taught to learn. The overall kindness and dedication that Bellevue East High school derives in the community as a whole makes it all the more welcoming for anybody.
It's the second high school in this state I have attended and I greatly prefer it to my old school. Yes, there are problems, but there are so many more opprotunities, classes. and clubs than other schools. There are a bunch of fights and fight threats often but overall, its not a bad school. Plus the music department, mainly the vocal department I am apart of, is very welcoming and active. Also you actually learn stuff in the classes!