Established in 1950, we offer an interdenominational learning environment for more than 1,000 students preschool through grade 12 for families located in a variety of geographical areas. We invite you to discover our school by touring one of our three campuses, attending an Open House, and visiting our website. We are honored that you would consider Bellevue Christian School and would feel privileged to share with you what is taking place in the lives of our students as they learn to think critically from a Christian worldview.
Bellevue Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A20 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-18 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bellevue Christian School
Bellevue Christian School Reviews
There was a teacher who refused to read my papers because she wanted me to “pass it through my ESL teacher first.” I was in AP English and had never taken an ESL course. I was Asian so she assumed that I couldn't write in English. Students drew pictures of me with slanted eyes, called me racial slurs, and ostracized me however they could. All of this behavior was allowed by the faculty and onlookers. I think that might have been the most hurtful.
I hope that things have changed but if they haven’t, I hope to help educate parents of any socio-economic class about this. The academic program though is great and I think that the main caveat are these social aspects which I hope don’t exist anymore.