Belleville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Belleville, WI. It has 260 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Belleville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- C+23 Students
- A+21 Students
- B19 Students
- A-16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B13 Students
- B9 Students
- B8 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Belleville High School
- B+Stoughton High School
- Stoughton Area School District, WI
- 129 reviews
- B+New Glarus High School
- New Glarus School District, WI
- 62 reviews
- B+Evansville High School
- Evansville Community School District, WI
- 67 reviews
- AOregon High School
- Oregon School District, WI
- 142 reviews
Belleville High School Reviews
Belleville is very great. Every Teacher is there trying to make every students experience better. The only thing that I would change about Belleville school is that many of the teachers come and go very quickly that many do not stay for long. Having different teachers every year for the same year can be a little challenging and frustrating. Belleville schools are small with about seventy students each class. Even though the school is small the programs there are amazing. We have good sports and a very large music program. Some schools are starting to cut there programs for lack of spending money, but not belleville. This is a great school, small and tight knit watching over every student.
Belleville High School is a small school, but we have great opportunities for students to excel academically and through activities. Since we are such a small school, everyone knows everyone else and that makes us a much more close-knit group of kids than at a larger school. We have a large percentage of the student body participating in at least one of our many clubs/groups or sports that we offer. The teachers are very good at giving individual help and making sure no kid gets left behind. The only thing that I see as a major downfall of my school was that we didn't have a lot of diversity, which will probably cause the real world to shock a lot of students. Overall, I am proud to be a Wildcat!
Belleville High School is a great, small school and is an excellent environment for people who are looking to know the vast majority of their peers. The teachers are all very friendly and want you to succeed- they will take the time to help students to the best of their abilities. I feel well prepared for college as a result of my time at Belleville High School and know that my prior education will be a great foundation for my future studies. My only complaint would go out to the diversity of the students. Although everyone is very friendly and welcoming, there is little variation in race or cultural beliefs which I think is important for everyone to experience.