Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Belle Plaine Senior High School is a public school located in Belle Plaine, MN. It has 465 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Belle Plaine Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- A43 Students
- B+28 Students
- A18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B13 Students
- A11 Students
- A+11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Belle Plaine Senior High School
- B-Tri-City United High School
- Tri-City United School District, MN
- 5 reviews
- B-Central Senior High School
- Central Public School District, MN
- 37 reviews
- C+Le Sueur-Henderson High School
- Le Sueur-Henderson School District, MN
- 35 reviews
- B-Jordan High School
- Jordan Public Schools, MN
- 82 reviews
Belle Plaine Senior High School Reviews
It was a pretty average high school. They didnt play out the advisory time very well, students thought it was more of a waste of time than anything. It didn't help with getting students ready for college. Also, more money should go towards funding other activities like FFA
Getting information from the former counselor about anything at all was like pulling teeth (the new counselor seems better), most of the teachers were just fine but a few of them seemed uninterested in helping the students learn, and figuring out if you were on the right track to graduate was difficult and frustrating.
Going to high school here was pretty average. Teachers were ok. Lacked in college readiness. Hopefully are doing more to prepare kids in the future