Bellbrook High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bellbrook, OH. It has 893 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Bellbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A178 Students
- A+174 Students
- B-153 Students
- A-142 Students
- A-132 Students
- A126 Students
- B58 Students
- B-51 Students
- A-51 Students
- B+37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Bellbrook High School
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 364 reviews
- B+Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 261 reviews
- ASpringboro High School
- Springboro Community City School District, OH
- 278 reviews
- AKettering Fairmont High School
- Kettering City School District, OH
- 416 reviews
Bellbrook High School Reviews
It may be a small school but it is still very good for students as the teachers and faculty are very informative, knowledgeable, and supportive to anything that you may need. As a school district it is very advanced when comes to moving towards an online school experience but at times and can be difficult if the wifi is not working. As a consistent top school in Ohio every year the teachers really help to prepare you for whatever it may be that you want to do after high school.
It is a good place to go overall. Most of the teachers are kind and considerate. I have only had the pleasure of suffering through bad classes once or twice. Recently the music department isn't getting the funding it needs or deserves, but with what they are given they do well. The engineering department is nice as well, but you can still tell that it is developing and growing. One large issue with this school is that clinically diagnosed depression seems to run rampant, I'm not sure of the cause, but it does affect how it feels to attend the school.
Academically, Bellbrook is top notch. I believe attending there has put me on a path for success. However, too many times, I have felt like the standards I was being held to were unattainable. I, and many of my peers, worked towards burn out multiple times.