Bellbrook High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bellbrook, OH. It has 956 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 73% in reading.
Bellbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-163 Students
- A+153 Students
- B-138 Students
- A126 Students
- A-118 Students
- A113 Students
- B47 Students
- A-46 Students
- C+45 Students
- B+30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Bellbrook High School
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 338 reviews
- A-Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 245 reviews
- ASpringboro High School
- Springboro Community City School District, OH
- 259 reviews
- AKettering Fairmont High School
- Kettering City School District, OH
- 392 reviews
Bellbrook High School Reviews
It is a good place to go overall. Most of the teachers are kind and considerate. I have only had the pleasure of suffering through bad classes once or twice. Recently the music department isn't getting the funding it needs or deserves, but with what they are given they do well. The engineering department is nice as well, but you can still tell that it is developing and growing. One large issue with this school is that clinically diagnosed depression seems to run rampant, I'm not sure of the cause, but it does affect how it feels to attend the school.
My high school experience has been one of excellence. My education always came first and my teachers ensured that knowledge was not simply memorized, but applied to real-life situations. There are many clubs and teams; every student fits into the social spectrum. Bellbrook is a high school I would send my future children to.
Bellbrook High School has a great educational environment with tons of opportunities for college credits. However, I think that moving to an electronic policy is hurting students more than it is helping them. It's too easy to get distracted by all the things the internet offers, along with the fact that it's very hard to focus on a screen for long periods of time.