Bellaire High School is a public school located in Bellaire, OH. It has 346 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Bellaire High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+17 Students
- C14 Students
- B-13 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-12 Students
- C+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B5 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Bellaire High School
- B-Buckeye Local High School
- Buckeye Local School District (Dillonvale), OH
- 27 reviews
- B-Martins Ferry High School
- Martins Ferry City School District, OH
- 26 reviews
- B-Union Local High School
- Union Local School District, OH
- 29 reviews
- A-Wheeling Park High School
- Ohio County Schools, WV
- 195 reviews
Bellaire High School Reviews
The school is great. They need to find better coaches in some sports. They also need more funding for the art program and the theater programs. The teachers have been great and helpful.
You get to participate in many different activities and sports such as thespians, cross country, track, baseball, softball, football, volleyball and swimming. This is a happy environment where you can meet new friends, make memories and create relationships that will impact you positively for the rest of you life.
I loved my small town and the closeness of the students and teachers. The teachers really care and are willing to help. I always had positive experiences playing sports