Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Bell County High School is an above average, public school located in Pineville, KY. It has 683 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Bell County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-108 Students
- B-103 Students
- B-75 Students
- B-64 Students
- C54 Students
- B+52 Students
- A-51 Students
- B-51 Students
- C+35 Students
- B-34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Bell County High School
- B-Cumberland Gap High School
- Claiborne County School District, TN
- 42 reviews
- CThomas Walker High School
- Lee County Public Schools, VA
- 25 reviews
- B-Knox Central High School
- Knox County Public Schools, KY
- 108 reviews
- BMiddlesboro High School
- Middlesboro Independent Schools, KY
- 79 reviews
Bell County High School Reviews
I love the way nobody ever feels out of place. Administration and staff never fails to ensure that every student feels involved, whether it be in academics or sports. There’s no other place I’d rather have spent my high school career; I wouldn’t change a thing!
Bell County High school is an excellent school! When I have children of my own, there wouldn’t be another school I would send them to. Amazing teachers and such a great environment!
Bell High is a good school to grow up in and was the best decision my parent have ever made. Every student knows each other and bullying isn't a prominent problem. Academics and Athletics hold the same power and i think thats great! We enjoy studying during the week, but ending it with our "Pride" chant on friday nights with coach Dudley Hilton. Bobcat Pride!